What Are Home Buyers Looking For in 2022?
The 2020s are quickly approaching, and Zonda’s “What Do Homebuyers Want in 2022?” survey has revealed what future home buyers want. This article discusses how first-time home buyers continue to desire large kitchens, designated offices, and outdoor living spaces.
What are the top five desires of home buyers in 2022?
To answer this question, we must first consider what all home buyers want. A good location, a comfortable and spacious home, and a reasonable price are some of the most common desires. However, it is not always possible to satisfy all of these desires in a single property.
According to predictions, the top five things home buyers will look for in 2022 are:
1) Location: Property in desirable areas will continue to be valued by home buyers. Homes near good school districts, near public transportation, or in a safe neighborhood may fall into this category.
2) Size: Even though many people are downsizing due to empty nest syndrome or retirement, there will still be a demand for larger homes. Families just starting out may also require more space than is currently available on the market.
3) Price: With the housing market still recovering from the 2008 crash, many home buyers are looking for bargains on properties. They might be interested in short sales or foreclosures that can be purchased at a lower price.
4) Amenities: Home buyers are becoming more interested in properties that include amenities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, and community features such as playgrounds or tennis courts.
5) Technology: In today’s connected world, many home buyers expect their homes to have cutting-edge technology. This could include solar panels, Tesla charging stations, Nest thermostats, or other devices.
As we enter the new year, it’s critical to stay up to date on the latest trends in home buying. What do 2022 home buyers want? People are looking for homes that fit their lifestyle, from more outdoor space to more flexible floor plans. Keep these trends in mind as you look for your dream home, and you’ll be sure to find something that ticks all of your boxes.