2022 Tile Trends
When it comes to tile trends, new and exciting options are constantly appearing on the market. Here are some tile trends we believe will be popular in 2022:
1. Oversized tiles: Large-scale tiles are becoming increasingly popular for both indoor and outdoor spaces. They make a strong statement and can aid in the creation of visual continuity in large spaces.
2. Textured tiles: Textured and patterned tiles are ideal for creating one-of-a-kind accent walls or backsplashes. They can also add dimension and interest to otherwise uninteresting floors.
3. Metallic tiles: Metallics are currently popular, and we predict that they will remain so in 2022. Metallic tiles can be used as an accent or a focal point to add a touch of luxury to any space.
4. Eco-friendly tiles: An increasing number of homeowners are looking for ways to incorporate environmentally friendly materials into their homes. As a result, tiles made from sustainable materials such as bamboo or recycled glass are becoming increasingly popular.
5. Vibrant colors: Vibrant colors are another big trend that we expect to continue into 2022. There’s no shortage of options for adding a pop of color to your tile choices, ranging from vibrant yellows and greens to deep blues and purples.
As we approach 2022, a few tile trends are emerging. These are some examples:
1. Glass tiles – The use of glass tiles is increasing, particularly in kitchen backsplashes and bathroom showers. Glass tiles add a luxurious touch and can be customized to fit any décor.
2. Metallics – Metallics are becoming increasingly popular in tile design. Metallic-finish tiles can add an elegant touch to any space.
3. Natural stone – Natural stone tiles such as marble and granite are also gaining popularity. These materials give any home a sense of sophistication and luxury.
4. Patterned tiles – Patterned tiles can add interest to any space. They are suitable for use on floors, walls, and even ceilings.
5. Subway tiles – Subway tiles are timeless and will never go out of fashion. They are appropriate for both traditional and contemporary designs.