The Average Bathroom Renovation Cost in Toronto
There are a few things to consider when renovating a bathroom. To begin, the average cost of renovating a bathroom in Toronto is around $15,000. The cost of this renovation will vary depending on the size of the bathroom and the type of renovation. One thing is certain: any bathroom renovation project will necessitate an initial investment.
The average turnkey bathroom remodeling project budgets for various bathroom sizes and renovation types are listed below:
Budget for a Small bathroom renovation: $7,500-$10,000
Budget for a Medium-Sized Bathroom Renovation: $12,500 to $15,000
Budget for Large Bathroom Renovation: $18,000-$25,000
Budget for Extra Large Bathroom Renovation: $25,000+
Whatever your budget, it’s critical to consult with an experienced contractor before beginning any construction or renovation project. This way, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting yourself into – and you’ll be able to save money by avoiding common blunders. Additionally, hiring a professional ensures that your finished bathroom is beautiful and meets all of your specific needs.
What are some of the most common costs associated with a bathroom renovation?
Bathroom renovations can be expensive, depending on the size and scope of the project. The following are some of the most common expenses:
1. Expenses for design and installation of new fixtures and finishes
2. Supplies and materials such as cabinets, tile, porcelain, and so on.
3. Hiring a skilled contractor
4. Fees and taxes levied by homeowner associations
5. Insurance rates
Saving Money on Bathroom Renovations in Toronto
If you’re thinking about remodeling your bathroom, there are some money-saving tips you can use. Here are five suggestions to get you started:
1. Look for discounts online. There are several websites in Toronto that offer discounts on bathroom renovations. Check out Groupon and LivingSocial for great deals on bathroom renovation products and services before making any decisions.
2. Inquire with family and friends for recommendations. If you don’t know where to begin your search for discounts, ask your family and friends if they know of any good deals or companies that they’ve used in the past. They may be able to point you in the direction of some excellent options.
3. Look for municipal or provincial coupons or rebates. As part of their housing initiatives, many municipalities and provinces offer rebates or discounts on bathroom renovations, or they aim to reduce environmental waste associated with bathroom remodels. So keep an eye out for these kinds of deals and take advantage of them when you can to save even more money on your project!
4. Directly negotiate prices with contractors. Contractors may charge higher prices simply because they have extensive experience working on similar projects and have negotiated better rates with previous clients. If you’re thinking about hiring a contractor, try negotiating a lower price upfront rather than waiting until the project is finished – this way, you’ll have more negotiating power.