How can I update my bathroom without replacing it?
How to Update Your Bathroom Without Having to Replace It
There are a few simple and inexpensive ways to update your bathroom that do not require you to completely replace the space.
1. Change the color of your wall tiles. Bath and shower recesses can be updated by painting them a light or dark color to match your personal taste.
2. Replace or upgrade your towels. Look into modern towel brands like Cally and Lola. They provide fashionable designs and high-quality fabrics that will give your bathroom a new look. Put some color in there! A splash of bright pink or green can really make a towel stand out, and it will invigorate your space. For a more luxurious feel, use oversized towels. They are ideal for large bathrooms or rooms with a lot of natural light. Purchase reversible towels! They are not only fashionable, but they also serve as a dust mop or cleaning cloth when one side is dirty.
3. Plants can add a sense of freshness and rejuvenation to your bathroom. There are numerous plants that can be used in a bathroom, so the choice is entirely up to you. Hydrangea, fern, ivy, lemongrass, cedar, and jasmine are some plants that can work well.
4. Replace old hardware with newer models. Towel bars, showerheads, and faucets can become out of date over time, making the bathroom appear old and dated. Upgrade to newer versions that are more fashionable and will appear more modern.
5. Include storage options. A lack of storage can make it difficult to use a bathroom, so consider adding extra shelves, baskets, or vanities to help organize things.
6. Installing open wood shelving. This type of shelving is an excellent way to add storage and organization to your bathroom, and it is simple to install.
Whether you want an inexpensive update or want to get creative with something more substantial, these tips will help you update your bathroom without breaking the bank.