The Top 5 Bathroom Trends for 2022
If you’re planning to renovate your bathroom in the near future, you’ll want to know about the latest trends! Keep reading to learn about the top 5 bathroom trends that will be popular in 2022.
1. The emphasis on serene, smooth surfaces and understated, organic materials is likely to be the biggest bathroom trend in 2022. Consider large slabs of monochromatic stone, matte black fixtures, and naturally elegant light oak-wood surfaces. These organic materials contribute to a sense of calm and serenity in the bathroom, which is ideal for a relaxing environment.
2. Aside from these understated materials, expect to see more minimalistic designs in bathrooms next year. This means simple lines and an emphasis on function over form.
3. Another big trend for 2022 is biophilic design, which incorporates elements of nature into the bathroom for a more calming and serene space. This could include anything from plants and flowers to natural light and stone surfaces.
4. In terms of color schemes, neutrals are going to be big next year. Think muted tones of green, blue, and grey.
5. And finally, brass fixtures are making a comeback! If you’re looking for something a little more glamorous, consider adding some brass accents to your bathroom renovation.
There you have it—the top 5 bathroom trends that will be popular in 2022! When renovating your bathroom, keep these trends in mind to create a space that is both stylish and functional. Thanks for reading!